Search This Blog

Saturday, October 27, 2012

This week I released "Tuesday's Child" - based upon the nursery rhyme.  I brought out my sewing machine for this kit, and added a bunch of sewn fabric elements. I love textiles!



I adore the layouts the CT made with this kit!





I also grabbed some needle and thread this week and whipped up some YoYo flowers that are available for CU use.



This week I started a Christmas kit, and after I made a whole bunch of papers, I decided to go in a different direction with the kit. I will still have a full kit coming out to match these colors, but I bundled up all the kraft-textured papers and put them up on my Facebook page for you to download for FREE!

I have lots in store for DSD! Keep an eye out for posts and newsletters with new products, special promos, and coupons!

No comments: