Search This Blog

Thursday, September 20, 2012

I am so excited to announce the opening of my new store at ScrapTakeOut.com! From now until the 25th, everything is 30% off. (Discount will show up in the cart.)

I have three new kits, and I have packaged up some of my previous CU items for this week. I have bundled the football and golf kits together, so you can save even more!

Are you ready for some football? I have Grid Iron and two coordinating packs to scrap all your favorite football moments!




My son's high school team finished up their golf season tonight, so I also have a set of kits to scrap those stories!




And I had to include something pretty!


Take advantage of the bundle sales for my commercial use ribbons and blossoms! The individual packs are also available.



Thank you for signing up for my newsletter! Make sure to like my Facebook page to receive additional freebies, promotions, and news!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: