Search This Blog

Monday, September 3, 2012

Facebook Hop!

There is a huge promotion taking place over at Scrap Take Out during the next few days! Swing by and see what all is in store for you! My store will be opening on the 20th, so while you are here, please sign up for my newsletter so you can receive news about my newest releases, coupons, and other promos!

Who says you can't be on Facebook during the school day? NOT US!!!

Come hop around our fan pages and make a full size kit! Then use all of those mini kits on our challenges to earn bonus points!!



Here are your stops (this is also a lesson in time zones - so if any are missing check back later - they will be there!):
Designs by Jen Yurko
This is the mini kit I put together for you to use for the Adults Eat Free event. You can click on the image to go straight to my FB account.
Name:  preview.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  96.3 KB

When you are done hopping, come join the fun at our Speed Scrap Events and Challenges!

  
Happy scrapping!
 
  If you don't have a FB account, you can download my freebie here.

No comments: